1. Kenra Volume Spray 25: A lot of people ask me how I keep my curls from falling throughout the day. I tell them every time that it's all about the hairspray. I am not a big fan on expensive shampoo but when it comes to hairspray I strongly believe it is worth the money. This has become my FAVORITE hairspray. It is expensive but it keeps my curls all day and it doesn't leave your hair with that sticky hair spray feel. A big bottle lasts quite a while for me and I use a lot of hairspray. I usually purchase mine at Ulta.
2. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner: I have been using this eyeliner for many years and I have yet to find one that is better than this one. The eyeliner goes on very easy creating nice straight lines and stays on ALL day. You never have to worry about it running or fading. The best part? It's only about $8 and sometimes CVS or Walgreens puts it on sale.
3. Sally Hansen Gel Nail Polish: I have mentioned this nail polish before but I have to mention it again because it is definitely one of my favorites. If you are looking for the "gel" look but don't want to pay the money to go get it done, then this is the nail polish you need. It also stays on with no chipping for a good while. You can use any brand of bottom coat nail polish and then this one as your top coat.
4. Clinique Chubby Stick: I actually got one of these for your cheeks in one of the Clinique free gifts (I love those things) and I fell in love with it. I roll it on and use a blush brush to smooth it out. I used to struggle with blush not staying on throughout the day, but this stays on all day long. I might have to reapply at night time if I am going out somewhere but it's not something I have to reapply all day long. They also sell one for your eyes that I really enjoy too.
5. Derm Organice Windswept Defining Whip: This product definitely has the whip consistency and helps separate curls, control frizz and adds bounce and movement. I also use it when I am going for the messy beach curl look. You can find it at Ulta or Amazon.com.
Happy Friday Everyone!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.