1. Monogrammed Mugs: Who doesn't love their initials on everything? You can find these at Bed Bath and Beyond for $4.99 a piece PLUS you can use a 20% off coupon. They also have some on clearance for $3.99 Fill them with some chocolate or hot cocoa packets and you have a perfect gift.
2. Warm and Fuzzy Socks: These are so comfortable and my favorite socks to wear around the house. It's like my feet get their own spa day when I wear these. You can find them at T.J. Max or sometimes in the Target Dollar Spot. Right now T.J. Max has them for $4.99 for a three pack.
3. Anti-stress Sinus Pillow: My sister gave me one of these and I LOVE it! You can put it in the freezer to get it cold or just 30 seconds in the microwave to warm it up. It is great for headaches. You can buy them on Amazon or usually find them at T.J. Maxx for $4.99. It might be a different brand but they all do the same thing.
4. Bath and Body Works: You really can't go wrong with anything from this store and during the holiday season they always have great deals going on. Today only they have $4 shea body cream! Their candles are my favorite and the other day they had them on sale for $8.50.
5. Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Gift Card: A $5 gift card to one of these places is a perfect way to treat them while they do some holiday shopping. There is nothing better than shopping and remembering you have a gift card at the bottom of your purse. Such a nice surprise!
Of course baking some fresh goodies or a diy gift is always a good idea too.
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.