1. Last Friday, Ava and I went to the Fancy Flea. There were some pretty unique vintage treasures and a TON of people there. We didn't stay too long because Florida hasn't quite realized that it is FALL these days. Anyhow, I did pick up a super cute outfit for Ava and some wire wrapped bracelets for me! All in all it was a successful trip.
2. Lately I have been experimenting with chocolate chip cookies trying to create a recipe for the perfect gooey chocolate chip cookie. I realized perfect is hard to reach but I do believe I have created a yummy recipe. I hope to share the recipe next week. I just need to make some final tweaks.
3. Tomorrow night Joey and I are going on a Mommy and Daddy Date to the Zac Brown Band Concert. I am soooooooooooooo excited for this!
4. Uncle T.J. got Ava a new toy to play in. She is not quite the extreme jumper yet but she sure does love it. Sometimes she just likes to kick it side ways and hang out while she gets mesmerized by the little toys hanging from it.
5. I want to thank all the Veterans who have fought for our country and those who continue to do so. My family and I are able to live in the Land of the Free because of your sacrifice. I am truly grateful for your service.
Click on the logo below to join in on Five on Friday!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.