1. Big Girl Chair: Last weekend we headed to IKEA and purchased a high chair for Ava. A few things I love best about this high chair are it was only $19.99, it's not big and bulky, and it is super easy to clean. So far Ava loves it too!
Mom! Isn't this thing supposed to come with food?!?!
2. Coloring Easter Eggs: This week we colored Easter eggs with Ava as she turned 7 months old. It was so messy and so much fun! You check out that adventure here.
3. March Madness: Ok, so I will be the first to tell you that I have no clue when it comes to college basketball or even professional basketball for that matter (except that I get tired of hearing about Lebron James 24/7). However, since last year my husband makes me fill out a bracket for March Madness. Last year, he gave me a list of their rankings and I went off of that. This year I did it cold turkey and based off of what college teams I heard on ESPN. Apparently I was doing really good! I was in first place for the first ten games which was really exciting! Then Purdue lost (which was a great game) and then that messed me all up. Either way it was fun while it lasted!
4. Greek Yogurt: I am not really a big fan of plain greek yogurt. I think it has to do something with the texture or how acidic it is but the other day my husband found this greek yogurt and it is delicious! It doesn't really have that greek yogurt taste to it which I love, and it has 0 added sugar, 0 artificial sweeteners, 0 fat and 15 grams of protein in it!
5. Spring Break: At 2:35pm spring break will officially start for me. I absolutely love my new job and I honestly don't have that feeling of, "Oh I can't wait for spring break!" which is so nice. However, I am very excited to have time with Ava and to see family and friends. On Monday we are headed to Orlando to spend the day with my mom. Then on Tuesday we are headed to Bushnell to see my bestie (it's been waaayyyy too long). After that we are hanging around the house and relaxing! It will be very nice!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.