1. At the top of my list this week is this sweet angel. Ava turned 3 months old this week. Where has the time gone? Her father and I have enjoyed every minute of this journey so far. God truly blessed us with this miracle.
2. The Oogie Bear. This thing is amazing and a must have for winter months. Ava is constantly having gooey boogies in her nose. The Oogie Bear helps Daddy get all the boogies out and it's safe.
3. If you haven't tried the Sally Hansen Gel nail polish you NEED to go get you a bottle RIGHT NOW. I love having my nails painted and I loved going to get gel on my nails at the nail place. However, I hate how much it cost so I usually just paint them myself. The downside is that I am constantly washing dishes and the nail polish always chips. But then I found this nail polish and it changed my life. Use it as a top coat for any nail polish brand and your nails will be chip free for several weeks. It is A-MAZING!
4. I just discovered the VSCO app and it is my new favorite thing to edit my photos with.
5. I am in love with the Target and their Dollar Spot. I recently found these treasures there. The lights are felt and I am going to use them to decorate Ava's nursery for Christmas. They have a ton of cute stuff to decorate your child's room with for Christmas. The rest of the stuff is for this Sunday. We are having some guests over for a Friendsgiving and these are going to be perfect for the table. I will have details next week on the table decor and menu of our Friendsgiving. So make sure to check back on the blog next week!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.