1. The Smells of Fall: Fall is right around the corner and this time of year Bath and Body Works often has their three wick candles on sale. These are my favorite this year!
2. I'm an AUNT! Last weekend I got to meet my little nephew Easton and Ava got to meet her first cousin. I am so in love. I am so excited to be an Aunt. He is absolutely precious.
3. ALDI's Baby Line: Aldi now carries baby products. This is where I now purchase some of Ava's favorite snacks as well as diapers. Yes, that's right I said diapers! I will be the first to say that when it comes to diapers I had become a little bit of a diaper snob. I prefer Pampers over anything but if Huggies are on sale then I will definitely snatch those up. We have tried some off brands before but I wasn't a fan of them and we didn't have much luck. They often leaked. However, I am happy to say that these Aldi diapers have worked for us. We use them during the day only. At night time when she goes to bed we put a Pampers or Huggies diaper on her. They have better absorption for longer periods of time. A package of 42 diapers cost $4.99! That is a DEAL! Just another reason why I love ALDI.
4. A Mealtime Favorite: Last week I posted the recipe for this herb crusted pork tenderloin. It's absolutely delicious and has become one of our weekly favorites. You can find the recipe here.
5. Bath Time Must Have: Last weekend, I posted about these Nuby Foam Letters and Numbers and how much we love them. We have seriously had so much fun with these. Ava loves putting the letters on the sides of the tub. I think "FO" means "FOUR". You can check out my full post on this bath time favorite here.
Happy Friday Everyone!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.