1. My husband bought me this CD to listen to on the way to work. Something to make going back to work after break easier. I LOVE it! Once I drop Ava off at daycare I turn up the volume and sing my heart out. Adele and I have the best time.
2. I discovered this cookbook at Anthropologie a few weeks ago and found it on Amazon.com for much cheaper. It has become my new favorite cookbook.
3. Joey got this for me for Christmas and it is so amazing. Oh it feels so good. I use it when I get home from work to massage all the knots in my neck and shoulders.
4. Winter Days: We have FINALLY had some winter weather lately and it's been nice to actually feel like Florida has seasons. Ava and I have enjoyed wearing our winter scarves and hats.
5. I saw this on Amazon.com one day and thought about buying one. Have any mommies out there tried it before? Thoughts?
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.