This week I am sharing a few updates on Ava and some of our family adventures.
1. Last weekend we went to our friends house to hang out and meet their new little baby girl. Ava got to play with some of their toys. She discovered this little Radio Flyer and loved it! She walked all around their yard with that thing. It was the cutest thing to see and we were so proud of her for walking so much!
2. This weekend some friends of ours are hosting our annual Friendsgiving. This is a tradition we started last year and I am so happy that we did. It gives us all time to get together before the busy holiday season. I can't wait to see everyone and have some friend time. You can check out last year's Friendsgiving here.
3. Ava is walking on her own now! That's right! This week one day Ava just decided she wanted to start walking completely on her own and she has been rocking it ever since. We are so proud of her! Of course she still has her moments of crawling but she is walking so much more now!
The other day Ava came out of her room carrying her Easter Basket. Haha...I think baby girl has her holidays mixed up. Joey and I have decided she is going to be one heck of an Easter egg hunter next Easter!
4. Last weekend, we had the Strazi's Family Annual Ravioli Making. You can check out all the details here.
5. Happy Veterans Day to all the men and women who fought and sacrificed for our country!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.