1. Inchbug Bottle Labels: I am so excited about ordering these labels for Ava's bottles. Another one of my mommy friends recommended these labels and I am so happy she did. When Ava started daycare I knew I needed to invest in some labels but I just couldn't find any that would be dishwasher safe or last through many many washings. For now, I've just been using a black sharpie marker (which rubs off ALL the time) to label her bottles. Pretty soon I can say goodbye to the sharpie and hello Inchbug!
2. Flowers Just Because: Last weekend Joey brought home some flowers from the store for me. I have enjoyed looking at them every day. I know spring is a little ways away but it was nice to have a pop of spring color in my kitchen this past week.
3. Reese's Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups: I posted this recipe this week. It's super easy to make and so dang delicious. They seriously are addicting! You can find the recipe here.
4. Fish and Chips Place Setting: Earlier this month we celebrated Pop's birthday. Joey fried up so delicious shrimp and homemade chips. I was trying to figure out how to make the place settings nice but still casual enough for our meal. Then I remembered I had picked these up a few summers ago for a hotdog bar I was having. The place settings worked out great and I added a little bowl for the coleslaw. I wanted to post this because early spring and into summer time is when the stores start putting this stuff out so you might want to grab some. I found these one year at the Target Dollar Spot (when it was really the $1 spot).
5. Ava's School Art Work: I love it when I look in Ava's diaper bag and find that the daycare has sent home some of her art work! It brings me so much joy. For a while I wasn't sure how I was going to display it in the house. I am not a big fan of having things on our fridge and it's stainless steel so it wouldn't work anyways. A few weeks ago I came up with the idea to hang them on our chalkboard. That way I can see them every day.
Happy Friday Everyone!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.