1. Salty Wahine Hawaiian Rub: When Joey and I were on our honeymoon in Kauai we picked up a little packet of this Hawaiian Rub. We loved it so much that we had to order more. Now we order their quart size bags, which literally comes in a quart sized ziplock bag and a hand written note to say mahalo. We use this seasoning on everything including chicken, grilled vegetables, hamburgers, and more. My favorite thing to put it on is a steak. I promise you won't be disappointed with this seasoning. You can order some here.
2. Ava's Half Birthday: Ava turned six months old this week. Wow, time goes by so fast! We celebrated by giving her pears for her first fruit and a balloon to tie to her foot to play with.
3. Butter Pecan Cookies: This recipe is delicious! If you like nutty, with some sweet and salty then this recipe is for you. Not to mention it only has a few ingredients and super easy to make. Pin now...bake later.
4. Homemade Baby Food: Tomorrow I will be posting this on the blog. Usually when people think about homemade baby food they think that takes too much time. But let me tell you that it doesn't have to. I found a way to make baby food in less than ten minutes. It's so easy and healthy option for your baby. Not to mention it is SO much cheaper than buying baby food.
5. TGIF: I am so happy it is Friday and still loving my new job at the middle school. The three day weekend last weekend spoiled me. I am ready to be home with my family and we get to see some of our awesome friends this weekend!
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.