1. What Ya' Mouth- My husband recently told me about this game and I think it would be so awesome to play with my family. I feel like I NEED this game!
2. Baby Shower: Last weekend, I got to shower one of my best friends at her baby shower. It was so beautiful and such a wonderful shower. The hostesses made this cute little baby rattle out of the cupcakes. Then they had the best ham rolls ever! I have tried to make these before and mine are always too wet and runny. These were just perfect. I could have eaten the whole plate!
3. Scarf Wreath Tutorial: I recently found this tutorial for a scarf wreath by one of my fellow blogging friends. It's so cool! I am definitely going to have to try this out.
4. DIY Coffe Mug: I received this decal from Follow Your Arrow Clothing Shop and put it on a $1.00 coffee mug that I found at The Dollar Tree. I thought I would fill it with some chocolate and use it as a gift for Ava's teachers.
5. Ava Update: Ava had her tubes put in this Monday. She did great and just like everyone said the surgery was super quick. The only thing we are struggling with are the ear plugs! Uhhh!! Those things are so difficult. We bought a pair from the doctor's office and I think her ears are so tiny that it's hard to get the ear plug to stay in. Any suggestions on great ear plugs? What do you do for your little one that has tubes? How do you keep the water out of their ears during bath time?
Need gift ideas for your little girl? This is what's on Ava's wish list this year! You can find my post about it here.
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.