Have a holiday party to go to and need to bring a White Elephant gift but have no clue what to bring? Have no worries here is a list that might give you some ideas. Before going shopping ask the host if there is a certain theme or limit to spend on the gift. If there is no theme then here are some characteristics to look for when shopping for a White Elephant gift.
Here is a list of potential White Elephant gifts and the link to where you can buy them if you decide to bring one to your holiday party. They range from $20 and under (Most of them are $10 and under). Just click on the gift name and it will direct you to the website.
1. Lucky Pickle Yodeling Christmas Tree Ornament: This one falls under the funny category. But seriously? Who wouldn't want a yodeling pickle? I love pickles! They could hang it on their tree every year and remember the party.
2. Self Stirring Mug: This is awesome! I always hate having a spoon in my coffee cup let alone stir it. This one is perfect for coffee drinkers. Or hey, hot chocolate works too.
3. Redbox Gift Cards: Gift cards are always a plus. Red box is a good one to get that everyone will enjoy.
4. A Christmas Story Nightlight Leg Lamp: This is another funny gift, but who doesn't love the movie "A Christmas Story"?
5. Football Stadium Inflatable Salad Bar: This is a perfect gift for football fans. It's great for hosting football parties or tailgating.
6. The Cookie Dipper Spoon: This thing is A-MAZING! It holds your cookies while you dip them in your milk. It definitely falls under the unique category.
7. Portable Charger: I feel like I need this because I always need to charge my phone but I am usually in a spot where I don't have an outlet to charge it.
Hopefully these gift ideas will help ease your stress of finding a white elephant gift for your party. Have you been to a White Elephant Gift Exchange before? What is a gift that you ended up with? Feel free to share more ideas for White Elephant Gifts.
Join me in my journey as a wife, new mom and a baker as I learn to balance all of life's aprons.